Freelance Composer. Worked on video game projects for Nintendo, Microsoft, Rare Ltd., Playtonic Games, Lionhead Studios, Nosy Crow, and other game developers. Previously working full-time in the Audio Department at Microsoft / Rare Ltd.
Nominated for several industry awards including the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences (AIAS) Nomination for Outstanding Achievement in Original Musical Composition, and composed music for a BAFTA nominated video game score.
Studied music at King’s College London (BMus Hons), and Master’s Degree at the Royal College of Music (MMus RCM).
• Yooka-Laylee by Playtonic Games (Music, Sound Design)
• How We Soar by Penny Black Studios (Music. Sony PlayStation 4 VR)
• Xbox 360 Dashbaord / Xbox One Dashboard by Microsoft (Avatar Editor – Sound Design, Music, Audio Lead. Installed on all Xbox 360’s, over 84 million units)
• Fable Heroes by Lionhead Studios/Microsoft (Music)
• Kameo: Elements of Power by Rare Ltd./Microsoft (Sound Design, Music, Audio Lead)
• Viva Pinata 1 and 2 by Rare Ltd./Microsoft (Sound Design, Additional Music)
• Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts by Rare Ltd./Microsoft (Sound Design, and Character Voices)
• Jetpac Refuelled by Rare Ltd./Microsoft (Music)
• Goldilocks and Little Bear by Nosy Crow (Music)
• Fusion Genesis (Music)
• Perfect Dark Zero by Rare Ltd./Microsoft (Opening Rare Logo Audio, and Field Recordings Gun Sounds)
• Conker: Live & Reloaded (Field Recording Gun Sounds)
• Starfox Adventures by Rare Ltd./Nintendo (Musician)
• SkySmash 1918 (Music, Sound Design, Audio Lead)
• Raging Justice by MakinGames (Music, Sound Design)
• Upcoming storybook app by Nosy Crow (Music)
Contact Steve via: